Come and study Spanish in Santiago de Chile the fun way!!
Why study Spanish in Santiago? :
We are a School of Spanish in the Center of Santiago, and also offer different types of good accommodation in safe places at convenient prices. We also organize and give information about tours and activities in Santiago and other interesting cities in Chile.
We are located downtown, a few steps to the most famous landmarks of Santiago: The Pre-Colombian Museum, the Fine Arts Museum, picturesque neighborhoods, shopping centers, Santa Lucía Hill, and also, for your convenience, near excellent restaurants and supermarkets.
Why study in Santiago? Chile is one of the countries with the most solid and fastest economic growth in Latin-America. It also has one of the highest levels of safety and incomes in the region. Being the longest country in the area, with the longest coast, Chile has three types of climate from North to South, different types of amazing landscapes and seascapes, ethnic groups, traditions, folklore and historical places. Culturally and educationally rich, there's lots to do for the tourist as well as for the student of Spanish.
- WHAT TYPE OF SPANISH PROGRAM DO YOU NEED?:
To choose a program, please consider first the number of students per class and then the number of lessons you want per week:
1. STUDENTS PER CLASS:
- Group courses (4-8 students + a teacher)
- Semi private (2-3 students + a teacher)
- Private course (1 student + a teacher)
2. LESSONS PER WEEK:
- Intensive course: Four lessons of 45 minutes a day (20 lessons per week), Monday through Friday for two weeks or more. A session includes intensive conversation practice together with emphasis on grammar. This is a good course for students who speak to people out of the class.
- Super-Intensive course: Six daily lessons of 45 minutes (30 lessons per week), Monday through Friday, for 1 or more weeks.
- This course is aimed at students who want a short course in the morning (2 lessons of 90 minutes) and then practice in the afternoon (1 lesoons of 90 minutes). In the afternoon session, there are 2 options: in a smaller group (= Superintensive course) or with 2 private lessons (= Intensive Course + 10 private lessons). For the second option, you must be enrolled in an Intensive course of 10 lessons per week).
- Crash course (Super-Intensive, 5 private sessions): Six lessons of 45 minutes a day (30 lessons per week), Monday through Friday, for 1 or more weeks. The last lesson of a day is private so as to help you individually with your doubts and weaknesses.
3. METHOD: Motivating lessons + modern materials + friendly atmosphere + tourist attractions
Our modern method combines the experience of professional teachers of Spanish (ELE) together with the use of motivating activities and authentic materials such as videos, newspapers, games, visits to sightseeing places, all in a friendly atmosphere and according to your needs. The program has 6 levels (Elementary to Advanced) and the aim is to improve your speaking skills.
The registration fee includes the student's book and other materials.
We have programmed a number of flexible tours and outdoor activities in and around Santiago so as to give our students of Spanish a deeper view of Chilean society and culture. Visit craft fairs, museums and vineyards; have fun with other students at a good pub; stroll along cobbled streets in Victorian neighborhoods or join us in an outdoor activity, such as rafting, trekking in wildlife reserves; or go for adventure in the lake district and forests. Some activities have and extra price, but if you are interested, you will give you information about them.
- YOUR FAMILY IN SANTIAGO:
You will be part of our School family and as such we will always help you in your stay in Santiago, for example with your visa, to get settled in Santiago (transport to/from the airport, accommodation, etc), and other information you might need.
Accomodation (optional) is in a safe place: hotel, apart-hotel, hostel or host family. If you decide to stay with a family, you will be able to enjoy Chilean hospitality and know more about Chilean traditions, idiosyncracy and customs.