INTERNATIONAL TESOL / PROGRAM
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN TESOL | COURSE DETAILS
We offer International Standard TESOL Certifications which are delivered by qualified TESOL Trainers and Assessors from around the world.
Our training has been followed by a wide range of participants that include pre-service and in-service English Language Teachers who teach in Kindergartens, Primary Schools, Junior High Schools, Senior High Schools, Vocational Schools, up to the Students and Lecturers of English Department at Universities, Colleges, and other Higher Education Institutions worldwide.
International TESOL | Portfolio
Our TESOL Certification meets the international standard requirements with the following course elements:
1. Minimum 120 hours of training consisting of:
- 80 hours of face-to-face intensive training.
- 40 hours assessed online study.
2. Minimum 6 hours of Assessed Teaching Practice with real EFL/ESOL students.
3. Minimum 4 real-classroom Teaching Practice videos of 90 minutes each.
4. Minimum 4 sets of Portfolio consisting of TESOL Lesson Plan, materials, aids, tasks, and feedback.
5. Feed back should be collected from oneself, peer, and senior fellow teachers.
Advanced Certificate in TESOL | Course Details
The course details of our Advanced Certificate in TESOL for Teacher Trainer, Assessor, and Course Director are as below:
1. Total course length : 250 hours (nominal)
2. Face-to-face course dates : 80 hours
3. Assessment Tasks : 90 hours
4. TESOL Co-trainer Practice : 80 hours
5. Portfolio Submission : 1-3 months maximum
6. Assessment Tasks : 10 Assessment Tasks
Advanced TESOL | Units of Competency
1. ADCERT-TESOL-01 Assess profile of an effective teacher trainer. (5 hours)
2. ADCERT-TESOL-02 Plan and develop TESOL Teacher Training curriculum. (30 hours)
3. ADCERT-TESOL-03 Plan, develop, and deliver TESOL Teacher Training session. (30 hours)
4. ADCERT-TESOL-04 Assess TESOL teacher competence. (25 hours)
5. ADCERT-TESOL-05 Plan a TESOL Teacher Training course assessment session. (25 hours)
6. ADCERT-TESOL-06 Design and develop TESOL assessment tools. (30 hours)
7. ADCERT-TESOL-07 Conduct a TESOL Teacher Training course assessment. (30 hours)
8. ADCERT-TESOL-08 Participate in a TESOL Assessment validation session. (25 hours)
9. ADCERT-TESOL-09 Provide constructive feed-back. (25 hours)
10. ADCERT-TESOL-10 Facilitate an improvement plan session. (25 hours)
COURSES / COSTS / 2019
FOUNDATION CERTIFICATE IN TESOL
40 hours USD $ 1500 per person
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN COMPETENCY
BASED EDUCATION AND TRAINING MANAGEMENT
80 hours USD $ 1500 per person
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN TESOL
146 hours USD 2250 per person
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN MASTERING
THE ARTS OF TESOL FOR TRAINER AND ASSESSOR
400 hours USD 2750 per person
1. BALI, February 8-9, 2019.
2. JAKARTA, February 15-16, 2019.
3. KUALA LUMPUR, March 1-2, 2019.
4. SINGAPORE, March 15-16, 2019.
5. BANGKOK, March 29-30, 2019.
Early bird is closed 20 days before the workshop start date! Please be alert so you won't miss the benefits!
Workshop fee already includes:
1. 12-hour training of TESOL for Applied Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT).
2. 2 TESOL Units of Competency.
3. 1 Video copy of Peer-teaching Practice.
4. Workshop Modules and training kits.
5. Global TESOL Workshop Certificate.
WHAT ARE EXCLUDED?
The registration fee DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Visa if needed.
4. Local transport and airport transfers.
5. Personal expenses.
1. Normal fee: USD $125 per person
2. Early bird: USD $100 per person
3. Couple/Group: USD $100 per person
4. Govt Teacher: USD $90 per person
5. Teacher Trainee: USD $80 per person
WHAT BENEFITS FOR EARLY BIRD?
1. USD $25 DISCOUNT.
2. USD $100 Discount Voucher to attend 5-day DUAL GLOBAL TESOL + CAMBRIDGE TKT CERTIFICATION SUPER CAMP!