INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES AND FAMILY HOSTEL - SANTIAGO
Guided tours in Santiago
TOURISTS !!!! we invite you to this interesting tour in Santiago with a guide for a cost of CH $ 50,000 per person (US $ 74 dollars)
Concha y Toro neighborhood: Just steps away from the Republica metro station, located in the western sector of the commune of Santiago, between the avenues Alameda, Brasil, Agustinas and Ricardo Cumming, the Concha y Toro neighborhood is protected by the declaration of Typical area, in 1989.
Barrio Lastarria: It is limited by Alameda street in the south, the Forest Park in the north, the Santa Lucía hill and the José Miguel de la Barra street in the west.
The sector is characterized as a refuge from the bohemian and intellectual life of the capital and the ideal place to live for many designers and artists who seek inspiration from their peers.
Pueblito Los Dominicos: Located in what was formerly known as the Apoquindo Estate, today the small town of Los Dominicos is a very important cultural and artisan center in the capital of Chile, Santiago.
Cerro Santa Lucia: Located in the commune of Santiago, in front of the Alameda del Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins Avenue, the Santa Lucía hill is considered an icon of the city of Santiago and a National Monument since December 16, 1983 when it was proclaimed in this way by the Ministry of Education.
San Cristobal Hill: Located in the middle of the capital, between the communes of Recoleta and Providencia, the Cerro San Cristóbal rises to a height of 845 meters above sea level.
Its name is due to San Cristóbal de Licia, patron of travelers. Who made the appointment was the Spanish conquistador Pedro de Valdivia.
Museum of Fine Arts: Located next to the banks of the Mapocho River, in front of the Forest Park, in the first instance it was conceived as a Museum and School of Fine Arts, being founded on September 21, 1910 by means of an architectural contest that won the French Chilean architect Emile Jéquier.
Cathedral: Known as the Metropolitan Cathedral was built in 1748. The building has been rebuilt and renovated many times during its history to repair the devastation of earthquakes, among others. It was declared a National Monument in 1951 and in 1986 it was included within the proclamation of the Typical Zone that obtained the Historic Center of Santiago.