INTERNATIONAL TESOL / PROGRAM
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN TESOL | COURSE DETAILS
We offer International Standard TESOL Certifications which are delivered by qualified TESOL Trainers and Assessors from around the world.
Our training has been followed by a wide range of participants that include pre-service and in-service English Language Teachers who teach in Kindergartens, Primary Schools, Junior High Schools, Senior High Schools, Vocational Schools, up to the Students and Lecturers of English Department at Universities, Colleges, and other Higher Education Institutions worldwide.
International TESOL | Portfolio
Our TESOL Certification meets the international standard requirements with the following course elements:
1. Minimum 120 hours of training consisting of:
- 80 hours of face-to-face intensive training.
- 40 hours assessed online study.
2. Minimum 6 hours of Assessed Teaching Practice with real EFL/ESOL students.
3. Minimum 4 real-classroom Teaching Practice videos of 90 minutes each.
4. Minimum 4 sets of Portfolio consisting of TESOL Lesson Plan, materials, aids, tasks, and feedback.
5. Feed back should be collected from oneself, peer, and senior fellow teachers.
Advanced Certificate in TESOL | Course Details
The course details of our Advanced Certificate in TESOL for Teacher Trainer, Assessor, and Course Director are as below:
1. Total course length : 250 hours (nominal)
2. Face-to-face course dates : 80 hours
3. Assessment Tasks : 90 hours
4. TESOL Co-trainer Practice : 80 hours
5. Portfolio Submission : 1-3 months maximum
6. Assessment Tasks : 10 Assessment Tasks
Advanced TESOL | Units of Competency
1. ADCERT-TESOL-01 Assess profile of an effective teacher trainer. (5 hours)
2. ADCERT-TESOL-02 Plan and develop TESOL Teacher Training curriculum. (30 hours)
3. ADCERT-TESOL-03 Plan, develop, and deliver TESOL Teacher Training session. (30 hours)
4. ADCERT-TESOL-04 Assess TESOL teacher competence. (25 hours)
5. ADCERT-TESOL-05 Plan a TESOL Teacher Training course assessment session. (25 hours)
6. ADCERT-TESOL-06 Design and develop TESOL assessment tools. (30 hours)
7. ADCERT-TESOL-07 Conduct a TESOL Teacher Training course assessment. (30 hours)
8. ADCERT-TESOL-08 Participate in a TESOL Assessment validation session. (25 hours)
9. ADCERT-TESOL-09 Provide constructive feed-back. (25 hours)
10. ADCERT-TESOL-10 Facilitate an improvement plan session. (25 hours)
GLOBAL TESOL+ CAMBRIDGE
25 JUN - INDONESIA - BALI